Friday, October 2, 2009
Week 10...
So I know that I probably should have posted something in the 4 weeks, but its been a little rough. Pretty much the day after I posted Week 6 I started bleeding heavily and believed that I had lost the baby. After much to-do, I had an ultrasound 5 days later, and lo and behold, the baby was still in there! We got to listen to the little heartbeat, and see it-well sort of. At 6 and a half weeks it just looks like a little smudge that blinks. They (the Dr.) told me that since they couldn't find where I was bleeding from, there was no guarantee that everything would be okay, and that I would just have to wait it out. It has definitely been a roller coaster these last few weeks. At any rate, I head into the Dr.'s office on monday for my first "official" ultrasound and we will see if everything is still okay. If it is, then Tom and I will probably announce the news in the next couple of weeks. I am having mixed emotions right now, on one hand I am so excited that everything is okay. On the other-I dont know that they still are and since I cant really feel the baby at this point I just have to wait. Although, I have been sick for the last two weeks (lucky me!) and my Mom says thats a good sign. Although Im not loving the barfy feeling 24 hours a day, hopefully it means that my little Bean is alive and well. We will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment