Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week 6!

Alright so for those veteran Moms out there you will probably laugh that I have been counting weeks, when Im barely prego. But I have been. I woke up this morning and the first thing I said to my belly was "Hello Bean! You are 6 weeks old today. Although not really. But according to all those people with MD in their name you are. Congratulations!" And then I got up and went to the bathroom for the bazillionth time. I know that 6 weeks isn't a lot. But to me it feels like forever, but I think that is mostly because being Prego hasn't really hit me yet. I mean, the little pee stick says yes, and my body is doing all kinds of strange things, but it still seems surreal. It hasn't hit home that in 32 weeks, I will be (hopefully!) holding a bouncy baby in my arms. I suppose that it might not seem real until that actually happens. Or until Bean starts kicking me in the ribs. But for now, I just get to trust that little pee stick and wait! So 6th week, here I come! Heres to hoping I can make it to 12 without any morning sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment