Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Dear Food...
How could you do this to me?? Lets face it, you and I have been good friends for pretty much my whole life. I enjoy eating food of all kinds-noodles, meat, vegetables, and ice cream-oooh ice cream I shall miss you so much! But lately, I dont know if it is because of how you smell, or your texture, or even how you taste, but I just cant eat you. I have been reduced to toast and peanut butter, and lets face it-that is not your best side. I want you to know that it is not you-its me. And I am hoping, in about 4 weeks, that you and I can resume our relationship again. Think of me, tasty Lo Mein noodles, and delicious Pizza! For I am thinking of you...well actually Im not because even thinking of you makes me sick. But its the thought that counts right?! Forgive me for breaking up with you, but its just not working out. Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to be friends again. Dont forget me! Love, Prego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment