This is our baby, literally a little bean, and its heart beat! It was definitely amazing to hear it beating at only 6 weeks!
And this is our little muffin at about 15 weeks. In the first pic you can see their little body, complete with legs and feet! And the second is their head. If you tilt it to the right, you can see the babies profile although you kind of have to use your imagination a little! We had a picture from our 10 week ultrasound, but the baby was moving around so much that the Dr. couldnt get a good picture so it just looks splotchy. At 15 weeks I was puking so much that the Dr. decided to check up on the baby to make sure everything was alright. And it was! AND, I go in for my 20 week (although it will really be 21) Ultrasound a week from today! Yay! Hopefully the little Muffin cooperates enough to show us the goods and let us know that they are so I can stop calling them "it!"

No comments:
Post a Comment